March 15, 2018Application Available
April 1, 2018Application Process Begins
June 1, 2018Deadline for Submission of Applications
- All applications must be submitted online by 5:00 pm on June 1, 2018
- Late applications will NOT be accepted
- Paper applications will NOT be accepted
June 21, 2018Announcement of Scholarship Winners
- Be a full time student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
- Submit a completed application along with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
The following information must be submitted online for consideration:
- Completed Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript
- College Acceptance Letter (if a High School Senior)