The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) is pleased to invite all qualified California residents to apply for a scholarship. This scholarship program was established to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.
March 15, 2017
April 1, 2017
Application Process Begins
June 1, 2017
Deadline for Submission of Applications
- All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm on June 1, 2017
- Late applications will NOT be accepted
- Paper applications will NOT be accepted
June 22, 2017
Announcement of Scholarship Winners
In order to be eligible for scholarship consideration students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full time student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
- Submit a completed application along with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
The following information must be submitted for consideration:
- Completed Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript
- College Acceptance Letter (if a High School Senior)